Thursday 31 July 2014

Things That Make Me Happy.

Hi!

I enjoy watching YouTube videos and one of my favourite youtuber's is Carrie (aka, it's way past my bed time) [x] I really appreciate her outlook on life and the positivity that seems to beam out of her. Recently, I stumbled across her blog [x] and saw the post 'Thing's That Make Me Happy' and decided to do it myself.

The rules? 

1. They have to be little things that I don't appreciate often enough or take for granted in every day life.

2. I have to fill the WHOLE page. 

So here's mine:
I know not all the page is filled but I was in a rush (Sorry)!

I Hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to know what makes you happy!

Bye for now. :)


6 comments:

  1. That's a great idea to do and you actually start to aware what you have in life. Great post and keep up the great work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's a perfect way to remind yourself of all the good things you have in life. :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely idea, and your list is absolutely gorgeous Becky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! Definitely a great way to make sure you really appreciate everything in life :)

    http://emilyjane94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's great to remember all the good in life. X

      Delete