Wednesday 16 July 2014

Favourite lip products


Hi! I thought I'd make a post on my favourite lip products. I adore lipsticks/gloss but find it so hard to find the perfect ones, here are a few of my favourites.

1. Nivea hydro care [x]  I'll start off with lip care. This is a long lasting lip moisturiser which works wonders! I always have it on me, it keeps me from having dry lips, it's super quick and smooth to apply and it even protects your lips from sun burn. 

2. Limited Collection GLOSS (Antique Rose) [x] This too is a product that never leaves my bag. It can come on a little bit thick at times but this lipgloss is long lasting and perfect for a minimal make up look (which I always tend to go for during the summer time) It also comes in a cute shade of pink too. 

3. AVON colour trend lipstick [x] This was given to me by a friend a while back and it's perfect for a night out. It's long lasting (even after a few drinks) and it doesn't tend to smudge. The only down side to this product is that it takes a while to apply it properly. 

4. Rimmel London Kate Lasting Finish (Kate Moss collection) [x] This lipstick is AMAZING it literally lasts all day without having to reapply it. It's perfect for everyday wear. I got number 22 which is Rouge and it even smells slightly of cherries! This is my favourite lipstick I have ever purchased and I would definitely recommend adding something from the Kate Moss lipstick collection to your makeup bag! 


I hope you enjoyed reading! What are your favourite lip products? 

Bye for now! :) 

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a long lasting lipstick for a long time! I might have to try the Rimmel London! The colours look so highly pigmented too! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend the Rimmel London lipstick if you want something long lasting, there's such a lovely range of colours and the price isn't too bad! x

      Delete
  2. I nominated you to do the Liebster Award post - details are on my blog - bakingbeautybooksandbits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete