Monday 7 July 2014

Mini Shopping Haul


Hi! Recently I went to Birmingham and had a browse around the sales and i've also popped into a few charity shops around town so I thought I would share some of my recent purchases! 

Socks - £6.00 Topshop, Shoes - £14.00 Primark

I picked up these adorable bunny socks in Topshop, the back of the socks have little bobbles for the tails and I just can't get over how cute they are. These are also perfect for the festival season as they can be worn with a pair of wellies.

Backpack - £15.00 Topshop

This backpack was reduced from £35.00 so i'm pretty pleased with this buy! it's a perfect backpack for any day out, its very lightweight and has lots of pockets to keep bits and bobs in!



Crop top - £9.00 Urban Outfitters.


This cute heart top I found in Urban Outfitters for £10.00 in the sale then I got an extra pound off with my NUS card (Yay student life)! This top is so cute and summery and can be styled so easily I also think with the right bottoms it could be worn on a night out.





Spider - Man crop top -£5.00 Primark


If you know me then you'll know why my face is pure happiness! I LOVE Marvel and all things superhero so finding this top just made my day. Again a top that is easy to style and perfect for summer.


Onto my charity shop finds now! This lovely dress is from the British Heart Foundation charity shop. I picked it up for just £3.00! A lovely bright spring/summer piece.


I've been looking for a leather backpack for some time now and I picked this up for just £4.00 from a local charity shop. Its made up of three different colours and the straps can zip up and be turned into a shoulder bag, so essentially I got two bags in one (yay)!



I got a few other bits and pieces but i'll save them for another blog post! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I would love to hear feedback!

Bye for now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Those Charity shop finds are amazing!! I'm in love with that dress!
    I literally just posted a mini haul post too... great minds think alike ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Indeed, great minds do think alike! x

      Delete