Wednesday 9 July 2014

Jewellery storage.



Hi! This is just a short post on jewellery storage. I find myself buying so much jewellery but having no where to put it, so these are just three places I store my Jewellery.



Storage box - £8.00 Wilko


I found this lovely storage box in Wilko a few months ago. The sweet floral bird design is what first caught my attention and when I saw it was little compartments I liked it even more. This is so handy to keep things neat and tidy and it really clears some desk space!



Jewellery box - Most Marvellous Northampton

This was a Christmas present given to me a couple of years ago and I absolutely ADORE it. It's so handy and can fit SO MUCH jewellery in it. There's three layers and each one is quite deep, which means more storage space. I also like that when it's closed it looks a bit like a puzzle box, just waiting to be opened and explored! It's from A Most Marvellous Place to Shop which you can read about here in my friend Sunaina's wonderful blog! 




I use this gorgeous mannequin jewellery stand just to hold any extra bits and pieces I have laying about that can't fit in my other jewellery boxes. It's such a lovely piece and it really can hold a lot of things! This was a gift from my gran many years ago so unfortunately I have no idea how much this was or where its from but you can see similar ones here.


I hope you found this interesting and I would love to know how/where you store your jewellery!

Bye for now! :)

2 comments:

  1. The Most Marvelous box is so gorgeous & you have so much jewellery! I love the Wilko one too, keeping an eye out for that one when I'm next in town! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear I may have too much jewellery! x

      Delete