Monday 28 July 2014

Most Marvelous Purchases.

Baby Pink balloon top £8.00, Shot glasses £4.00, Star Trek coasters £6.50, Multicolour genuine leather bag £20.00, Floral picture frame £5.00
Hi! Recently I went into A Most Marvellous Place to Shop [x] and had a tiny bit of a spree, as I only visit when i'm home from university I didn't really hold back on my spending.

Baby pink balloon top - This top is perfect for spring/summer and the balloon pattern is just so adorable! 

Shot glasses - I picked up these because they're different to most shot glasses you see and what kind of student would I be without them?!

Star Trek Coasters - I couldn't leave these behind. I had to add these to my collection of 'geeky' things. 

Multicolour genuine leather bag - I've seen these bags so many times before in Most Marvelous and this time I decided to go ahead and buy one, I love the different colours and there's three compartments inside, so handy.

Floral picture frame - This cute picture frame is gold with blue gem stones on the flowers. I thought it was too pretty to leave behind and also, I'm looking for small pieces to put in my house i'm moving into with my university friends in September so this is a perfect addition. 


Thanks for reading! 

What have your most recent purchases been?

Bye for now. :) 

4 comments:

  1. I need to get into star treck, i've heard great things about it! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Star Trek is definitely worth getting into! The TV series' and the films are all brilliant! x

      Delete
  2. Great post!! I love the top and the bag! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete