Wednesday 9 July 2014

Summer Shoes


Two blog posts in one day? I'm definitely not distracting myself from doing EVERYTHING that I should be doing (whoops) but here are my favourite summer shoes!

Shoes - Newlook £24.99 Socks - Topshop £3.00

These sandals are so easy to style and are SO comfortable! I think they're really simple shoes but look very stylish.



Sandals -  Primark £14.00
These sandals have already been in a post here. I am IN LOVE with them. Again, very comfy and these can be worn on a night out too. 


Shoes - Newlook £20.00

These wedges are VERY high but they are gorgeous! Perfect for a meal out or for a summer party.


And of course some basic Primark sandals are a must! Comfy, cheap and easy to style... What more could you ask for?!


Let me know your favourite summer shoes!


Bye for now. :)


2 comments:

  1. Those New Look shoes are so gorgeous. You also, in a completely non-pervy way, have really gorgeous legs! I'm jealous haha.

    ReplyDelete