Friday 3 October 2014

Tea Tree Treats

Hi! I hope you've all had a lovely week, mines been full of exciting film projects which I am SO excited to start work on. Today's post is a review of two tea tree products which I have been loving recently.



Tea Tree products are a definite must have. They work wonders on spots/blemishes tea tree oil helps to get rid of blackheads (which are a nightmare) ! It also leaves your skin feeling super soft after.



Tea Tree Foaming Facial Wash [x]  - Superdrug £3.29

"Helps to promote a clearer , healthier - looking complexion."  
I've been using this product every morning (for about three weeks now) and I can definitely tell the difference. My skin feels more hydrated, yet not too oily it also makes my skin look and feel more awake, helping out with those darn bags under my eyes! The directions say to use one or two pumps (I find that one is enough) and as soon as you wash it off and feel your skin you notice how wonderful this product is, SUPER soft skin! I can really tell a difference after using this product, my skin has been looking healthier (I've even received a few compliments) a definite recommendation from me.


Ignore my terribly chipped nail varnish (whoops)

Tea Tree Face Mask - [x] The Body Shop £10 

"Instantly cools and lifts away impurities." 
As soon as you apply this face mask you can feel it cooling your skin already (its a strange feeling) but the outcome of this face mask is amazing! Instructions say to leave on for 10-15 minutes I left it on for the latter and when I went to wash it off I looked in the mirror and could see the 'impurities' that the face mask brings out. I really liked the texture of the mask itself unlike the Lush face mask which I reviewed here it has a lovely thick (paint like) texture which for me, feels SO nice, I really enjoyed applying this product it was rather soothing! This again I would absolutely recommend to anyone that like me gets terrible black heads or if you're just looking for a new face mask to try!


Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post. 


What are your favourite tea tree products / facemasks? 


Bye for now! :)   


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER                              FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment