Tuesday 7 October 2014

Mini Haul







Hi! 

Recently, I went for a wander around town and these's are a few of the goodies I picked up:


Snow Fairy shower gel - Lush [x]
Seventeen Stay Pout (It's a Kiss off) - Boots [x]
Maybelline 24h colour tattoo (Metallic Pomegranate) - Superdrug [x]
Seventeen 'Phwoarr' paint (heavy duty eye concealer) - Boots [x]
Seventeen Glitter Nail Effects (Green) - Boots [x] (similar)

Lush have recently brought out their Christmas range (Yay Christmas!!) and I decided to go along and pick up the Snow Fairy shower gel, I always see so many people talk about how gorgeous the smell is and that it's a must have and they aren't wrong! It's the most lovely smell (literally of sweets) ! It has sparkles mixed in too which creates a beautiful purple swirl inside the bottle.

Boots are currently doing a 3 for 2 on Seventeen (cheapest product free) So I decided to take a browse around the range. I've been looking for a Autumn lipstick and I found the most perfect colour for me 'It's a Kiss off' from the 'Stay Pout' Seventeen range is such a gorgeous dark pink. It's a matte lipstick and honestly, it's amazing. I've been wearing it all day without having to top it up, at all (even after drinking copious amounts of tea) I am so pleased I purchased this lipstick.

The next product I picked up from the Seventeen range is the 'Phwoarr Paint' "The One. The hard core concealer to wage war on under eye circles" I have always been troubled with dark circles under my eyes, I've tried so many different concealers but none ever seem to hide them, this concealer is a DREAM. I got it in the Fair shade and it really does wage war on my dark circles. My eyes look more away and brighter and the concealer itself comes in a little compact with a mirror so I carry it around in case I ever need to cover up on the go.

The final product I bought from the Seventeen range was the Glitter Nail effect varnish, I decided to go with Green sparkles because Christmas is just around the corner and I thought it would be perfect to get into the Christmas spirit. 

As well as a perfect Autumn lipstick I've also been looking for the perfect Autumn eyeshadow. I've seen many positive reviews on the blogosphere about the Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo so I decided to take the plunge myself and try it out. I got it in the shade 'Metallic Pomegrante' which is a beautiful burgundy/brown shade with a lovely shimmer. I'll do a Make up post soon showing what it looks like!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post.

What make up have you picked up recently? 

Bye for now! :)  


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER                               FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment