Sunday 4 January 2015

Greetings 2015

Hi!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and welcomed the New Year in style. I wasn't sure what I wanted my first post of the new year to be, sat in the staff room at work yesterday afternoon I decided to write a list of posts I want to write in the upcoming months. I ended up writing over three pages of ideas to blog! I'm so excited to get back into the swing of blogging! 

Today I just wanted to share my resolutions for this year I have two which I believe will benefit me in so many ways:

1. Work harder - Over the past few years I've become far too lazy with my work, not only school (well, university now), sometimes I get lazy with my blog too which annoys me because I just LOVE writing and sharing things on here. Also, I found myself slacking at work too. I decided to change this and work harder, work harder to achieve my goals, get brilliant grades, motivate myself to work hard at my job and blog more. In the end hard work pays off, right? 

2. Say "Yes" more - Frequently I find myself declining invitations to going out, whether it be to the pub, cinema or even just to a friends house and I say no. Sometimes it's anxiety but most of the time, yet again, it's just me being lazy. I don't want to be that person that stays in all the time and doesn't see anyone out and about. By saying "yes" more I feel I'm being far more open minded and positive towards life.

I think making resolutions each year is a wonderful thing. Make ones that you don't think you'll stick to and then be impressed when you do! You're life is what you make it, strive to make yourself and others around you happy.

What are your resolutions? 



Bye for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment