Tuesday 2 December 2014

Been away a while.

Hi!

As you've probably noticed I've been away from blogging for quite a while. I had to take a break as I just had a huge amount of university work, filming, editing, pitching, building sets, travelling! Also, at the weekends i've been busy at work, I decided to take a break until I was able to get my work into flow and work out how to balance university work, a job, a social life and my blog! I've finally made a plan therefore... i'm back! 


Where have I been? 

Follow me on Instagram ! I post pretty much everyday of what I'm up to / where I am. Take a look at my Twitter too.

In November I had the opportunity to go to Amsterdam for the IDFA (International Documentary Film festival Amsterdam) the documentaries I watched were incredible and Amsterdam itself was a beautiful place.





Just a few snippets from Amsterdam! Let me know if you'd like a full post on the trip!

So that's it really, sorry for being away for so long but now I shall be back to blogging every week (hopefully more than once a week)

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment