Wednesday 25 June 2014

The first one...

Hi! I've finally plucked up the courage to start a blog and I'm really rather proud of myself. So hello! I'm Becky, i'm from the UK and i'm 19. I'm currently studying film production at university and I thought I would start a blog to show what i'm making and also to share my favourite things.

My first year at university finished about a month ago now so it's officially summer (yay!) and I've already been doing lots of shopping (not so yay for my bank account) Here are a few things I've purchased:

Holographic block sandals - Primark £14.00


I found these beautiful holographic sandals in Primark! I fell in love with them and just HAD to buy them!

Dress - H&M £18.00 Kimono -New Look £22.99 Socks - New Look £2.00 Shoes - New Look £24.99
This picture was taken by my boyfriend at London Zoo earlier this week, I'm wearing my kimono that I found recently in New Look, it's a very long, peach, floral kimono and I think its really pretty and very summery, perfect for the weather the UK has been having at the moment! 

I'm not going to bombard this first post with fashion because I don't just want this to be a fashion blog so here's just a little something else I've been loving this past month:

MarioKart 8 for the Wii U

MarioKart 8. It's just AMAZING! I love how you can race maps from the GameCube era and of course, the Luigi death stare is the most incredible thing to happen, ever (Here's the link if you don't know what I'm on about [x])


Thank you so much for reading, I'm hoping to be updating weekly so be sure to keep checking!

See you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment